Friday, February 5, 2010

Anti-Facebook Parenting Posts

For my first post, here's a little something I find absolutely irritating...

I would post this on facebook, but alot of my friends and family members would read this and probably take it the wrong way...well me contradicting them by saying their kid is annoying and nobody cares about what utterly stupid thing their dumb kid did that they find so adorable that they have to share in facebook posts. For instance, my cousin's wife talks about her kid dumping a whole bowl of soup on the TiVo remote, and the kid peeing on the dog because she was too lazy to pause some idiotic kid show that she uses to babysit her kid in order to get to the toilet in time. Oh yeah, so adorable. Also I love to hear you bitch and moan about how you need a "babymoon" or "time out" when your little one won't give you a break. I need to keep abreast of these obnoxious idiosyncratic moments in your null life.

http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/10/08/10-reasons-not-to-talk-about-your-kid-on-facebook/

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/coolmom/facebooks-five-most-annoying-parents-546972/?pg=2

A few friends are becoming new parents, and I'm so dreading the day when they have to report every single thing their new baby does.

Baby's crying, can't sleep, Ahole husband won't help, My body is destroyed, Baby threw up on me, Baby peed on me, Baby shit on me, Baby smiled at me, Baby sleeping, Baby is the most perfect baby in the world.

There I did the work for you. Just cut and paste when situation applies. You can just repost it all again tomorrow, and only to you it will be fresh and new and an endearing experience that must be shared ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Unless this is your baby, I don't want to hear about it. This is the coolest baby ever.


Yeah some may say I could change my tune once I have a baby, but since that day hasn't arrived yet, I can talk all the smack I want. I don't have the need to validate myself for making a choice I partially regret by posting incessantly about my demon spawn....but our cats are just ADORABLE!!! ~J

No comments:

Post a Comment